Device Lifecycle Management Malaysia
End-to-End Lifecycle Services
Complete and secure device lifecycle management in Malaysia.
One Price. One Vendor.
How DaaS 360 Can Transform Your Business
More Affordable & Scalable Workplace Tech
- Experience smarter budgeting and forecasting by moving from large, upfront capital to smaller, consistent operating costs.
- Access the support, hardware, and software you need, and swiftly add them as your business expands.
- Streamline purchasing process by obtaining everything you need as a single subscription from a single vendor.
- With reduced data centre footprint and no licensing fees to pay, your company can achieve massive savings annually.
Improve Employee Experience & Performance
- Attract and retain top talent by empowering your employees with the latest technology.
- Deploying and setting up devices through DaaS 360 is a quick and easy process.
- Improve employees’ performance with a modern workforce, top security, and cutting-edge device performance.
- Maximise productivity by adopting up-to-date services so your employees can thrive.
- Enjoy seamless device updates and monitoring without disrupting end-user workflow.
Reduce & Streamline IT Workload
- Streamline IT asset lifecycle management, no matter where your devices are located.
- Access and control unattended devices remotely, regardless of their condition or location, improving incident management dramatically.
- Strengthen your business by freeing up IT time from mundane tasks in favour of strategic and value-added work.
- Simplify complex license application procedures, reduce employee downtime and eliminate the hassle of configuring, customising, and deploying PCs.
- Outsource HelpDesk support while getting devices fixed either onsite or in the factory.
- Obtain a host of other software and services such as advanced security and collaboration and industry-specific services.
Outsource Device Lifecycle Management & Achieve ESG Goals
- Receive remote managed services for entire device lifecycle, including hardware retirement.
- Sensitive data is securely and safely cleared from devices to comply with your organisation’s specific data requirements—or retain your hard drive device for archiving purposes.
- Ethical device disposal, either by refurbishing them for donation, resale or recycling the hardware components.
- Instant PC replacement to minimise downtime and ensure a seamless employee experience.
What is Device Lifecycle
1 Price. 1 Vendor.
Offload the complexities of device management and take advantage of intelligent device life cycle management unique to your business and workplace strategy. Our device life cycle management offers resilience and reliability, so you can be productive on the go.
Benefits of Device
DaaS 360 for Your Industries
F&B & Retail (Chain Stores)
System failures for huge corporations within industries like F&B can involve thousands of devices and numerous outlets at a time. Standard IT support personnel cannot be deployed fast enough to mitigate the issue and prevent downtime.